Bee Lovely Nourishing Collection
- Product Buying Options
- How to Shop
- PLU 2428
- Additional Product Information
Give your family the gift of beautifully scented, soft skin with this naturally nourishing, bee-friendly collection, featuring the deeply nourishing All Over Balm.
The Bee Lovely Nourishing Collection contains:
- Bee Lovely All Over Balm (15g / 0.53 oz. net wt) – With nourishing beeswax and uplifting orange essential oil to soothe and comfort, this organic balm is perfect for dry elbow and knees.
- Bee Lovely Bath & Shower Gel (50ml / 1.69 fl. oz.) – Enjoy an uplifting bath or shower with this moisture-rich gel, fragranced with uplifting, organic orange essential oil
- Bee Lovely Body Lotion (50ml / 1.69 fl. oz.) – Discover silky smooth skin with this gorgeously scented, organic body lotion, made with naturally moisturising fair trade Mexican honey
- Bee Lovely Hand Cream (50ml / 1.69 fl. oz.) – Beautifully scent and soften your hands with this naturally uplifting organic hand cream
Bee Lovely and help Save the Bees
You support the bees every Bee Lovely Nourishing Collection , as 3% of sales from our Bee Lovely range goes to charities that help protect this humble, vital insect. To discover exactly how this collection supports the bees, see our Save the Bees campaign.
Good for the bees, good for Ghana
The main charity that we support through sales of our Bee Lovely range is Bees for Development, which has introduced bee colonies into cashew orchards in Ghana to boost harvests, after low yields were found to be a result of poor pollination.
This unique project benefits both bee populations and farmers and the results are staggering, with yields doubling in previous studies, plus farmers earn valuable additional income from honey. Bees for Development identify and support cashew growers who are most vulnerable and most in need. In 2021 we donated $11,400 to the project to begin providing training, support and hives for the cashew farmers.
Starting in 2022, a portion of donations will now go to The Bee Conservancy, supporting bee populations of North America.